Random moment at Sephora

Leave a Comment
This last Monday I went to Sephora, a guy went to me and asked me if I know anything about BB creams... of course I said no, since I never heard of it.  He told me he will give an orientation and that he needs a "model" to try out the product for the public. The BB creams are like the new tint moisturizer, in this case, in a BB cream from SmashBox you can have SPF 35 + moisturizer + foundation primer + oil control = all in one, sounds awesome! 

From their site: 
What it does:This multitasking tinted cream formula with SPF 35 hydrates, primes, perfects, controls oil, and protects for flawless skin on set and beyond.
 Of course I said OK! 





The photographer forgot to take a pic after the makeup.

For the participation the guy gave me a bag full of goodies (testers)  including the foundation he used on me.



Its funny that all I got was to control hair frizz...
 I think my hair looks too wild when curly O.o

The experience was really nice, I felt special for 10 minutes ^^  I had a good time.

In other news... My camera cometed suicide... I can take the pictures but the quality is awful! I will be using my cellphone for now, until I can get my sister camera or a new one.

Thanks for passing by! xoxo~
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!