Festive Nails

4 comments
Hello everyone! Happy Holidays! I wish you the best of the best in this new year coming soon, 2012 wont be the end, don't worry, but lets live like it was so lets make it our year, be happy and give the best from us!  Laugh, love and live like there's no tomorrow. 

In other news: after my winter nails, I had to cut down a bit my nails, lets just say the design was a little hard do to remove and I didn't like the look of my nails, so I file them down.  For this mani I got inspire by 2 persons, first my mom who likes to play with my nail polish sometimes and 2nd prettyful.  My mom painted her nails with Out of This World from SinfulColors.  Then she added Fashionista on it, was looking so pretty and sparkly that I wanted something similar, but then, I saw prettyful mani for thanksgiving and got an idea! I made my own version of both styles.  I cant believe my nails survived a full day at work! xD 

Here's my Festive Manicure for the holidays. (spamm!)











What I used: 

  • Nutra Nail strengthener base coat
  • Icing Silver Spray Paint
  • SinfulColors Fashionista Nail Art (over Silver Spray Paint)
  • Silver glitter (from ebay)
  • Pink glitter (from ebay)
  • Beauty Secret Hardener Top Coat 

Enjoy the holidays! 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Jossie said...

Chulisimas!

WitchHazel said...

Really pretty! I just got a bunch of hexagonal glitters not too long ago.. can't wait to use them for something like this ;)

Anonymous said...

HI!
I just tagged you for The Versatile Blogger Award:)
http://allthingsmevelove.blogspot.com/2011/12/versatile-blogger-award.html

Pinkbeauty_love said...

I love the manicure.Lovely!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!