VOTE FOR THE NEXT LOOK

Leave a Comment
After one month with this poll open, we got a winner...

First Date
  6 (50%)
 
Ladies Night
  6 (50%)



Ok is not one winner, both looks won.  I wanted to do this for October but with all the Halloween stuffs, i decide to hold it for November.   I gonna start with Ladies Night look and then First Date, I dont know how long this might take me since work and college is making me more busy.  But i will try to make both look during this 2 weeks. 

Any suggestions about this looks? What you expect? What you wanna see? Any other look you would like to see in the next poll?
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!