My b.day weekend Part 1

3 comments
Hello everyone! My b.day was on Oct 27, so I celebrated from Friday to Sunday! Here's some pictures I wanna share.  First I went to Ikebana (Friday) then i had a get together/gaming night/ BBQ at home with close friends and Sunday night I had a bday party/Halloween party.



Eating Sushi at Ikebana (Friday) I got a new hair cut also!

My fruit in Sake (rice wine) desert at Ikebana (Friday)

My bday cake :) (Saturday)

My halloween cupcakes! (Saturday)
Me as Candy Corn Witch (Sunday night)
My friend bday cake table was amazing! Look at the cake! (Sunday night)


At all I had a great weekend,  lots of stress of course,  I deserved all the fun and food! Tomorrow I will post gift pics, new nails polish and makeup! Also, there will be some pictures about my Candy Corn Makeup! Stay tune!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Cassandra said...

loooove the cake of the last pic!!!!

WitchHazel said...

Looks like you had so much fun, and both these pix are so cute. I love your costume and the makeup you wore ;) Happy belated birthday! ♥

LadyLuck said...

Thanks :)

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!