Share With Us: Favorite Mascara

1 comment

Its Sunday again... Time goes fast. I hope you all are doing great and having an awesome weekend with the people you love.

Today I wanna ask you: Whats your favorite mascara? Its there one you DON'T recommend? Why?

I have two favorite mascaras: Lancome High Definition Mascara and Estee Lauder Sumptuous Bold Volumen Lifting Mascara.  Check the links, there you can see both.

For my own experiencie I dont like  those mascaras that comes with the rubber wand... Isnt the same effect as the regular one.


What about you?

Dont forget to share with us any post in your blog related to this topic.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Julian Levi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!