New Babies at home !

Leave a Comment
9.0.2.1 Orange  Saved by the Blue  Teal of Fortune
I was looking for some ice and snak for friends but since I was with my best friends (we both addicts to polishes) we HAD to pass by the beauty section there.  Then I saw Walgreens came out with Essie for $7.99 but I didnt like it the colors left, but there was the new Wet n' Wild and this one has really cool pop colors! (Like i love!) My friend got 2 (Gray's Anatomy and Blue wanna be Millionare - I think was that one) and I got 9.0.2.1 Orange, Saved by the Blue and Teal of Fortune, hope I can get more soon :P

Do you have any of this new Wet n' Wild? Post me your links, I wanna see them!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!