Blog Tag

5 comments
O.O First time Im tagged on this...






The Stylish Blogger Award Rules
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award!
Thanks to Andy from Viva Polish! for the tag :)  Also thanks you so much to all my readers!
Now 7 random things about me...
  1. I like chocolates, Godiva are my favorites! 
  2. I love the water, the beach, river, rain... 
  3. I hope I can visit Japan once in my life, I love everything there!
  4. My native language is Spanish, that's why my English isn't the best, sorry ^^
  5. I consider myself as a shy and simple person.
  6. Raining days are my favorite, I like how the rain sounds and how calm it feels.
  7. I love trees because thanks to them we can breath.
 
Now 15 tags:
  1. Acetone and Old Lacquer
  2. scandalous originals  
  3. painted Lady fingers
  4. Nail Art Designs by Simply Rins
  5. jardelle 
  6. Colores de Carol  
  7. Lacquer Obsession 
  8. Also Known As... 
  9. Frazzle and Aniploish
  10. Bec's Beauty Buzz
  11. Nails Beautiqued 
  12. Ice Queen's Nail Parlour 
  13. Body and Soul 
  14. Nailspotting
  15. Kiss My Acetone 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

Unknown said...

thank you so much! i really appreciate it :)

Unknown said...

Thanks girlie for the award!! I appreciate it so much :D

jardelle said...

Thank you very much ,that was very sweet from you !!!! I appreciate it!!! Take care of you !

KarenD said...

Thanks so much for the tag!

Erika said...

Thank you so much! <3

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!