My Messy collection

Leave a Comment
I wanted to take pictures about my makeup and polishes drawers.  I put them all in plastic boxes, that way i can see (inside all the mess) wheres what i want. Ill show u later with details my makeups and polishes collection, which keep growing non stop. 



First i have my brushes, mascaras, blushes, lipsticks and lipsgloss. I forgot to put my liners for the pics. ^^"


Second eyeshadows.

Third polishes. That's with the last polishes i got and im afraid the new comers wont fit there.  Most of them are Sinful and Bettina. 




Well, thats a preview about all I got, Im taking some pictures of the products in details. Have a nice weekend! 
Thx for reading ~
Lady
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!