Welcome!

Leave a Comment
Welcome everyone to my "beauty blog!"
So i finally decide to start a blog about beauty. At the moment I manage a blog about a game called Rappelz called: "Point of view from a girl". That was my first blog and from there I started to learn how to post and make blogs ^^ This blog isn't about Rappelz or gaming, it's about my other passion: make up and nail polishes.
I hope you all like my new blog, see ya soon!

Bienvenidos a todos a mi "blog de belleza!"
Finalmente me decidí a tener mi propio blog de belleza. Actualmente manejo el blog sobre un juego llamado Rappelz, dicho blog se llama: "Point of view from a girl". Ese es mi primer blog y fue asi como empecé a aprender a escribir y hacer blogs. Este blog no es sobre Rappelz o juegos, es sobre mi otra pasión: maquillajes y esmaltes.
Espero que les guste mi nuevo blog, nos vemos!

My Rappelz blog



Next PostNewer Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!