Orly Mirrorball

Leave a Comment
"I came in like a MIRRORBALL!!!" Oops! Wrong ball! 

Hello once again, few weeks ago I posted about my Sally haul, there I mention I got Orly Mirrorball.  I was dying to get one sooo bad! So I finally got it and use it :) I couldn't wait to try it and I had this manicure for like a week, that's a lot for me because normally I have my manicure for 4 days or so. 



Nothing much, just used it on it own with some red hearts from SE21 stamping plate.  I really love how this look, Im sorry my phone camera doesn't do any justice to the magical unicorn rainbow that is going on :( 

If any of you have it, share your photos so I can see them :) 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!