Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning part I

1 comment
Hello dear readers!  Few months ago I got Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning as part of my birthday gifts. This palette has 8 warm eyeshadows and is limited edition. This is part one = left side of the palette. 

The Palette 
Wet n Wild Sparkle 'Til Morning
Swatches
Eyebrow, eyelid, crease and definer 
The colors from the left side are satin finish, except the teal one that has gold shimmer in it. 

The Look

Click to enlarge
The makeup look I did with it,  was a soft look, since I was just going to eat lunch with friends, I kept it simple. 

Products used: 


Rimmel Clean Finish foundation Warm Sand
Victoria Secrets Pro Flawless FX HD perfecting Powder Duo 
Love & Beauty by Forever 21 Broncer 
e.l.f. eye primer
Clinique all about eyes Concealer Medium Petal
Avon Glimmersticks eye liner Aqua Flash
Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara Black
e.o.s. Strawberry
Avon glimmersticks lip liner Clear
Mary Kay Dual Lip Glaze Warm Coral


I been trying to do makeup looks with every makeup product I review, this way you can have a better idea of how it looks like after application.  I hope this helps better than a swatch.  I been working also on Sephora + Pantone pallete looks and soon the right side of this palette, I might keep swatching few pallets with makeup looks that I have on my makeup collection.  I will be doing a nail tutorial as soon as my nails gets longer (xmas time!!) Been busy with work this days, in case you dont see me often and as you can see my blog posts are shorter than before because Im mostly in a hurry :( 

Thanks for passing by! Have a GREAT day! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Elizabeth Holmes said...

These look really gorgeous on you.. I love the shine. Great review, Thanks.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!