My Winter 2012 picks

1 comment


Hello dear readers! I been using "winter like" nail polish lately, I decide to keep looking into my stash and take out few of my picks for this winter and holidays.   *Click on the name to see swatches and review if apply*
Bettina Myth, soft plum color full of hold shimmer
Nina Ultra Pro Glamrock dark grey jelly base full of silver glitter 


 Fergie Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night black and gold glitter


Nicole by OPI Di-vine is Divine plum shimmer


O.P.I. Gettin' Miss Piggy With Itr tiny red glitter with hexagonal red and silver glitter on a clear base.
You can use this over gold, green, white or red. 



Dr.Remedy Balance, ReviveDefense, Noble - The perfect dark, a must need this season!
Sent for review
Essie Peach Daiquiti, Mojito Madness: If your not into dark colors, you can try this Christmas color combo, is like a pastel version of red and green


Kleancolor Black Out V.I.P. I love to use black during winter and holidays, looks so elegant .
V.I.P.  Is red and holo glitter  on a jelly red (almost clear) base.
Sinfulcolors Winter Wonder this remind me of winter storm during night, dark blue full of gold shimmer


Orly Sashay my Way, Mermaid Tale & Rock the World: No gold on Christmas is like NO Christmas!
Sashay My Way can be use on any color, its gold holo glitter, really beautiful, use it over black, red, green or white, looks gorgeous!  Same with Mermeid Tale, teal holo glitter, try it over red.
Rock The World is cranberry color with gold shimmer, sexy for the holidays.
Sally Hansen Scarab, teal with blue and gold shimmer, this one is perfect
for girls who like being fun and different. 
Loreal The Muse Attitude, dark green with blue and teal shimmer
e.l.f. this one doesn't have a name but is dark plum cream , super elegant for this season.
Now tell me about your picks! Cant wait to see, what you think of the colors I chosen

Coming soon: Christmas nail art tutorial!


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

PrincessPoly430 said...

Good Idea. I will do a post on this!!

Princesspoly430.blogspot.com

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!