Christmas Nails

1 comment
Hello everyone! I been sick for 3 days now with cold and flu :( I been wanting to do a nail art tutorial I have pending but since im sick + working full time, seems impossible atm.  This Friday is my day off, so I will try to make 2 videos in a row. Since I have the Christmas spirit mode on, I wanted to paint my nails expressing my mood and but doing it fast and easy... So I started to look at my stash for some inspiration and here's the result.


Red: Dr. Remedy Balance and Essie Mojito Madness topped with Orly Mermaid Tale (over Balance) and OPI Gettin' Miss Piggy with it (over Mojito Madness). I forgot to take a picture of my right hand that is the same but inverted.  Now Im looking at what new Christmas combo I can do next.  

See ya next time, I hope you all are having fun with Christmas :) 

Dont forget to share with us your Christmas nails on LadyLuck Beauty Blog FaceBook page.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Amy said...

Very festive :)
Love the colours
Xx

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!