Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover Review

Leave a Comment


I definetly need to review this because is making me crazy! 


Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover 




WHAT IT IS:
A conditioning depilatory with essential oils in a pump bottle
WHAT IT DOES:
Dissolves body hair and lightly moisturizes skin


My experience: 
Is creamy like cream cheese but  is a mess! If you do it in your room, there will be cream everywhere!  After your legs are covered with it, you have to wait 5 to 8mins, mean while, you gonna walk like a robot.  The removal spatula is good, but after the first swap, where you gonna clean it? Yup! More mess, shower, sink, trash can , everywhere! Applying is a mess, removal is also a mess (my shower ended up full of the removal gel, had to clean it) It smell weird in my opinion, because it has this flower smell but at the same time smell like old cheese... But after remove it the legs smells ok.  I still have some crazy legs laying there soft that I guess i will have to shave or use tweezers.  My legs are soft, I like the feeling, even so legs are itching a little bit, maybe because I leaved the cream longer than suggesteddidn't keep an eye on the clock, even so there still some hairs that i have to remove myself.  Im not sure if I would buy this again, I mean, is good if your kinda in a hurry or feeling lazy to shave (like I was) or if you are sensitive to razors like me. Is not the first time I use this and to be honest, the hair of my legs grows really fast when I shave, in the 2nd day you can feel the hair growing and when I used the Veet Fast Acting Gel Cream Hair Remover the hair started to grow on the 3rd - 4th day or so.  

Any of you tried this before? Tell us your experience! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!