Sexy Fall Makeup Look

3 comments
I dont know why I call this "sexy fall makeup" LOL but I felt sexy wearing it xD The truth is, I went to shopping and I wanted to feel pretty, since i was feeling down and one of the best way to feel better is putting on some makeup until you like it. Don't forget to always be confident because your beautiful. 












Full Look

For this look I used:

  • Eyes:
    • Elizabeth Arden Advanced eye-fix primer
    • Clinique all about eyes concealer medium petal 
    • Wet n Wild Im getting Sunburned Crease and Eyelid
    • Wet n Wild Silent Treatment Browbone
    • Elf gel eyeliner black
    • Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
    • Maybelline Eyestudio Drama eyeliner black 

  • Face
    • Mary Kay Foundation Primer
    • Revlon Color Stay  Mineral Mousse Light/Medium FPS 20 - thats why my face looks more white than body, because FPS always reflect white on photos + sun burn x)
    • Cover Girl Blush Soft Blade 
    • I did my eyebrows with my 120 eyeshadows palette. 
  • Lips
    • Mary Kay Dual Lip Glaze Warm Coral (LE)
I places links on the Mary Kay products, there you can make an order. 

Thanks for passing by! Have a nice day! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Vanity and Vodka said...

This is really pretty!! I love the sparkly gold! It very much reminds me of beautiful fall leaves :-) It's beautiful on you!

WitchHazel said...

Really cute! Love the pigtails too ;)

LadyLuck said...

Thank you!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!