Pool Party Nails - Video Tutorial

Leave a Comment
Hello everyone! On August 3, I went to a fail pool party that ended up at the beach xD The day before I was about to paint my nails and got inspider by my swimsuit that is black with neon pink lines (as you saw on my Instagram.)   I love how neon colors looks under the sun and more when is at beach, so this was a great chance.  




First I used 1 coat of white nail polish (Kleancolor - white) this will make the neon color pop and brighter! After let it dry completely, I applied 2 coats of Nina Ultra Pro Punki Pink, then I made the stripes (random quantities) with Color Club Black Hologram striper.  At the end I used SecheVite Top Coat. 

Video Tutorial here:



Thanks for watching, passing by and for all the support that means a lot to me, without you, I couldn't keep going this blog :) Thank you so much!
Dont forget to enter my giveaway!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!