Pearl & Starry Silver

Leave a Comment
Hello! Few weeks ago I got a small package of fake nails from buying more than $5 at La Española, the thing is, since i dont use those nails I use them to try out few glitter combinations, the one I gonna show you is my favorite one because it spark very pretty.  Remind me of a manicure I did months ago, but this version is easier  than the last one.  






Looks really festive, great for a party!

I only used Kleancolor Pearl Silver (silver foil) and NYC Long Wearing Starry Silver (pink and blue hexagonal glitters with tiny holo and silver glitters)  and speaking of long wearing I had this manicure for about a week and only minor chip on my ring nail.

In other news: A storm is hitting Puerto Rico right now, but is really at the south, so we are fine, only few strong 40mph winds and few rain (so far!)

Thanks for passing by! See ya next time! :)


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!