Neon Bubbles ~ Tutorial

4 comments
As seen on my Instagram, here's one of my last nail art :) Here's the pics and tutorial! YAY!
Btw, neon colors are really hard to photograph =\



On the description box I wrote "How to use Reinforment Stickers part 1" Because I was about to try half moon mani, but I end up doing this.  I'm planning on doing few more parts.




The nail polishes I used were:

  • Kleancolors White 
  • Sinfulcolors: Pink, 24/7, Neon Melon and Summer Peach
  • Nina Ultra Pro Punki Pink
Thanks for watching and passing by! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Diane Cristi said...

Me encanta!!!!!

Eat.Sleep.Polish. said...

Neat! Did you have to wait for the white base to dry completely? I always have trouble with the polish coming up any time I try to use tape or something sticky :(

LadyLuck said...

Yeah, you have to let it dry completely, I used Kleancolor by mistake because its takes forever to dry! I suggest you to use a fast dry white nail polish.

Angeles said...

Preciosa manicura...!!!
Yo utilizo mucho estos stickers para hacer francesas o medias lunas pero esta es una técnica muy original.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!