Nars Super Orgasm

2 comments
Hello! Long time no see! 
Few weeks ago I finally tried my Nars Super Orgasm nail polish that came on my Nars Yorokobi Super Orgasm Set.  I have to say the nail polish is really pretty but since is a soft color I wasn't dying about trying it out.   I only wear light colors when my nails are really short and this was a good chance. Nars Super Orgasm nail polish is a soft peachy color with gold shimmer and glitter.  Its really hard to see the golden shimmer, I notice it after applying the first coat.  I used 3 coats, it dried fast but it doesn't last like I expected, I mean Nars nail polish cost $18 (regular size, this is a mini one) and I expect a great quality for that price... but no, my $1.99 nail polish last longer than this, in the 2nd day I started to have some minor shipping, even so, I removed the nail polish on day 4, like I always do with my normal nail polish.  This is why I wouldn't risk $18 or so for a nail polish that might be not so good like others from drug stores ($2-$8) or even O.P.I. ($8) which I  LOVE.  At least the color is pretty unique and pretty. 




Any of you have any Nars nail polish? Let us know your experience! Its is worth it? 

Thanks for passing by 
xoxo ~ LadyLuck
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Hell Notes for Beauty™ said...

I agree usually the cheaper brands provide more quality for much less.

Lucy - Beauty and the Blogger said...

I actually think this is a really pretty colour. I find that higher end polishes are either well worth it or a waste of time - it's just expensive finding out, sigh.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!