Pastel nails

4 comments
I wanted to use this pastels before it was too late (fall).  I ended up adding flowers stickers and dots to ad some fun.



For this mani I used:
Bettina Orchidea (green) and Gladiola (pink) (from their spring collection)
Nail art stickers that I got for $1 at La Espanola, but Sally Supply also sell those for $6
For the dots I used a doting tool and LA Colors Art Deco White striper.

If you would like a video tutorial let me know! Dont forget to participate on my giveaway!
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

euzefelus_27 said...

its so cute!!!

LauraLeia said...

Your pastel nails are lovely! :D I love pastel nails too, no matter what season. XD

Jessica said...

i love these

Jessica said...

i love these

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!