FOTD

2 comments
Hello again! Before I forget what I used for this look, I gonna make a post about it xD  Last night I went to Biercade @ Old San Juan, with few of my new and not so new gamer friends. I had a great time and Im crazy about it going back and hang out with all of them ! The place was really interesting since all the decoration was related to video games (witch I LOVE).  Around the place there were different arcade games and a section for Street Fighter x Tekken and Marvel vs Capcom (new consoles). Food and beers were good and fast service.  
I made this makeup because my cloths were simple, my hair was curly and I wanted a makeup that could call the attention + my neon nails (there's a preview on my Instagram, tutorial will be up soon ^^) and I was really happy with the look I could archived with my new wet n wild Blue Had me at Hello palette.  Only took 2 full face photos, bellow is a list of the products I used. Have a great Sunday! 





I used:

  • Mary Kay Foundation Primer 
  • Clinique all about eyes concealer: 04 Medium Petal
  • Elizabeth Arden Advance eye-fix primer
  • NYX Eye shadow base: white
  • Wet n' Wild Blue Had me at Hello palette 
  • Avon glimmersticks diamonds eyeliner twilight sparkle
  • Maybelline drama by eyestudio eyeliner Midnight Master 
  • Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara: Black
  • Cyzone Starlashes metallic effect mascara Black
  • Lancome Color Design Lezard (eyebrows) 
  • Mary Kay time-wise Foundation: B6
  • Victoria Secrets Flawless FX HD Perfecting powder duo
  • Cargo blush Coral beach
  • Avon perfect wear plump & stay lip color  pink for life
  • Sephora Glossy Gloss Instant fame Fuchsia


Some Biercade pics:




Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

Fashion Form said...

Such a lovely soft and romantic look! You're beautiful :)

Katya said...

I had no idea about Biercade! As a fellow video game lover, I really like the concept. Thank you for letting us know, I'm going to have to drag my friends over. Also, your eye makeup is beautiful!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!