RIP Romea

6 comments
My love bird just died... I came back home from having a fun and long day with friend to see that my love bird was giving last breath... Its been with us for aprox. 10yrs and we used to whistle and she always answer us back, even tried to call my lil bro with a whistle. She was part of our family and was a really special love bird because of the colors, that make her looks like a mango.  She was a happy bird, always letting us know, that she was there, watching us and calling for attention.

Thanks for passing by and being here.



Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Jossie said...

Sorry! Yo tenia una paloma de pet, los pajaritos son bellos! :-/

Kayono (Neues vom Kellerkind) said...

I'm sorry to hear that she has gone to the other side. She was a very beautiful love bird though. I'm sure she'll be remembered.

Tess said...

I'm so sorry for your loss! It's so rough when you lose when of your pets :(

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry! she looks so sweet! I love animals and I know how it feels when they part. Animals are pure spirits that come to us to make our lives better. Beautiful gifts from above!

Impoverished by Polish said...

She was so pretty! My grandma had birds, and I visted frequently, I realize how comforting their presence can be in a household. I'm so sorry for your loss(es) :(

Fashion Region said...

I am sorry to hear that.....Everything will be better.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!