Loreal - Silver Sparkle

6 comments
Silver Sparkle, really unique on my collection and awesome color.  Pearly silver base (shimmer) full of silver, gold and iridescent glitter. I used 3 coats and you still can see my nail line.  I suggest you to use it over silver nail polish.  This color is really delicate and excellent for a wedding or any elegant event.  The formula was great, I thought it would be thick or clumpy, but was really easy to work with. 








Thanks for passing by, have a nice day <3 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

6 comments:

Lynn said...

This is so unique! Unlike any other sparkle/glitter I have ever seen! Very pretty :)

Vogue Sky said...

Love what you are wearing! And the color of the nail polish is amaizng!

LauraLeia said...

This is really pretty! Reminds me of The Body Shop nail polish in Twinkling Pink, but from your description this has more glitter and is sheerer. I wish L'Oreal carried more of its cosmetics and nail polish line here in my country. :(

Nail Art Designs said...

I love silver sparkle. :-) that would look amazing as a glitter coat over another color. Have you tried sandwiching it?

LadyLuck said...

I havent try that yet, I know over silver would look really pretty tho :D

Fashion Top said...

It’s fantastic,so pretty!Like it!!

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!