Fergie Glitters

4 comments
Hello readers! Few weeks ago my nearest Walgreen's got the new Fergie Collection by Wet n Wild.  As you can guess, I got kinda excited until I notice many dupes from old collections (Ice baby), Spoiled and Sinfulcolors.  This cost $3.49 @ Walgreen's. 
Im letting you know about being dupes so you don't have to worry much about few colors. 
 I ended up getting those that I don't have, the swatches are 3 coats each.






Fergie - Keleidoscope Eyes (dupe of Spoiled Pet My Peacock): I dont have the Spoiled version of this, since CVS dont sell those here in Puerto Rico.  KE is a glitter nail polish on a clear base, it only has hexagonal glitters silver, gold, blue and teal. 


Fergie - Flossy Flossy (dupe of Spoled Jewerly Heist): This one is really pretty because its has many things going on inside.  It has hexagonal glitter in gold, pink and small hexagonal, round and square ones that change color depending on the light. 


Fergie Tonight's Gonna be a Good Night: My mom asked me to buy this one for me, because she just love it. I havent seen a dupe of this one (if you know, let me know please) This is black glitter with hexagonal gold glitter, it looks really elegant, really pretty. 


Fergie Rock n' Roll: (dupe of many including Wet n Wild Diamond In The Rough.) I been craving for Sally Hansen Glitz Gal for months, I just dont feel on spending $7 on it, but now I got this one that is a dupe and for $3.50 (WIN!) This is dark gray micro glitter with larger holo glitters. 


Thanks for passing by, let me know what you think about this collection and if you own any of this. 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Vanessa Castaneda said...

Glitter!!!! I love glitter polishes, but sometimes hate that I hate to put so many coats.. :\

Fashion Noble said...

Wow,amazing!!I like the first one best!!

Luxury Zone said...

I’ve never thought of wearing white nail polish but looks great! Very fresh.

StephanieLouise said...

Thanks for linking me! I too have a dupes post in the works... I'm honestly bummed this line wasn't more original. There are some great ones though.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!