After Party

3 comments
Hello readers! Here's After Party by Orly that I got for $3.29 in special offer @ Sally Supply.  After party is a black nail polish full of pink and blue macro flakes.  Its really pretty but at first looks like navy blue, only if you take a close look you can see the flakes.  Only needed 2 coats, and Im happy for it because since its a black jelly I thought I would need 3 to 4 coats. This nail polish is really pretty and if you have a chance to get it GO FOR IT!




Thanks a lot for passing by! Love you so much! Now going back to done my nails :D
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

Vogue World said...

Love what you are wearing! And the color of the nail polish is amaizng!

Eydie Nevarez said...

How did you tame your nails to.grow like that? Mine grow fast but always look rounded I'd rather them be squared

LadyLuck said...

@ Eydie: I always use a base coat to protect my nails with a straightener or hardener. Even if my nails take a rest of nail polish, I always use my base coat. I also clip my nails with a toes clip instead of regular small one and file them with a really soft file.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!