A Cut Above Mint Sorbet

7 comments
Hello dear reader, sorry  for being absent (been sick with a cold/flu, still Im.) Here's the manicure I wore for July 4, I went to see the caves with my old school friends that I know for more than 10yrs. During those days my nails reminded me of Sakura (Cherry Blossoms) I might try some nail art doing same thing and see if it looks like it. 


For this look, I used 2 coats of Sally Hansen Hard as Nail Xtreme wear in Mint Sorbet, after completely dry, I used one coat of Essie A Cut Above.

Some photos from my trip:

Camuy Caverns:





Lares Ice Creams
Carrot | Coconut + Cinnamon |  Mango | Rice and beans | Guama | Pumpkin 


Pumpkin and Corn Ice cream 

Indian Cave, Arecibo









Done with the photos! Thanks for passing by, I hope you liked how beautiful my Puerto Rico is! Have a great weekend! 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

7 comments:

beachgal said...

These look great together - almost as if you mixed the Essie into the Sally. I have not been a fan of this chunky glitter from Essie but I have a bottle of it - I might just try this as I have a mint green that never looks right on me alone - it's too chalky looking when I get it on. I have been to PR only 1 time and not long enough time spent. Was there to visit family of a friend/co-worker who I took care of his personal things while he got called up to Gulf War 1. Most of the time I was having to hang with his family so did not get out to see much. I would love, love to come back. Your photos are beautiful. I love living close to the ocean and I don't like cold weather and I love warm ocean water. If I thought I could make ends meet living there, I would give it a try. It came to me as a very wonderful place with a lot of happy and warm people.

Impoverished by Polish said...

I love this combination, those 2 colors work really well together. I've always wanted to travel more in general, but your pics definitely make me put PR on the list of places I must go! It looks very beautiful there, I love hiking and nature so all of your pics make Puerto Rico appeal to me. Thanks for sharing. :)

fashion-hot said...

I absolutely LOVE the colours!

Luxury Sky said...

Your photo’s are always so gorgeous! This blog is perfect (:

Today Fashion said...

Love the pictures – they are beautiful!

Fashion Heaven said...

Great photos! trip looked amazing.

Fashion Times said...

Summer time and cute nails! It’s time to try something new, something unusual.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!