Energy Fizz Sticks - Citrus & Pomegranate

Leave a Comment
Hello readers! Here's a review of Energy Fizz Sticks.  I had the chance to try this out thanks to Megan.  






From their site: 
High-energy fizz sticks help promote alertness and enhance cognitive performance and also help promote endurance and enhance motor performance. Contains antioxidants. Contains an adaptogenic blend combined with B vitamins and chromium to help boost energy. These statements have not been reviewed by evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. ( 20 tablets ) Price: $32.00

I first tried out Energy Fizz Sticks - Pomegranate
It has a strange taste, is like drinking coke with juice flavor.  I took photos of how it blend with water.

When I first added to water it start to bubbles, you have to watch out because it can
bubbles too much and drop.



I went to work out after did, and I felt I had enough energy to keep going, tho my body muscles were hurting, I felt full of energy. 

Next day I tried Energy Fizz Sticks - Citrus
This one taste awful, was so hard for me to drunk it all.  Im not a fan of orange flavor, since I like homemade orange juice only. Even so, like a good girl, I drank it all. With this one I felt the same but not that hype.


If your working out and wanna feel energized, I recommend you this. You can check this and more at http://www.megancurtis.myarbonne.com/

Products sent for review
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!