Diagonal Teal French

1 comment
Hello dear readers and followers! Its been weeks since my last tutorial on You Tube, sorry, been busy but, I will try to make more videos this days! Yay! Anyways lets talk about this mani.  This is really simple, all you need is tape, nail polish, nail art striper and top coat. You can do it in your favorite color, im just obsess with teal and turquoise for summer ^^ giving a break to my dear pink!



Watch the video for tutorial


I recorded the video at night, the camera isnt the best when is dark + zooming. I will stick to record during the day definitively =\

Thanks a lot for your support! Dont forget to Like, Follow, Subscribe and so on :) 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comments:

Kate said...

I love the color you used! Beautiful <3

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!