On my way to graduate...

Leave a Comment
Yesterday afternoon I went to pick up my graduation toga with college friends, I got kinda emotional about it because this was a hard and long journey for me, but I made it!  I knew this day was close and I didn't care much since isn't the first time I graduate but this time is (so far and for now) my last graduation.  I wanted to share this photo with you all since this process ts really important to me.

Yay! 

After this, we went to eat sushi to celebrate! 

My graduation will be on June 12, 2012 @ 8:30am.  And yes, you will see the photos! Thanks for passing by and care about this!

xoxo
Lady~ 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!