Challenge Accepted: Purple Flowers

3 comments
Inspired by this picture:

Sorry I dont have the link source :(
When I saw this photo I was all excited to do my nails for this challenge.  I love the purple and how it looks together with that green.  With this challenge it was perfect time to use my new stamping plates that I got from K-mart.  Check out the results:









Melon Green is a bright green with yellow tone.  It has tiny white flakes that cant be seen at all, but its there.  Its looks like a green pearl with yellow shimmer.  Really bright, shinning and unique color.

What I used: 

  • Kleancolor Melon Green (base color)
  • Sinfulcolors Green Ocean (ring finger)
  • Dr.Remedy Passion (flower)
  • SE18 Plate  (flower shape)
  • Avon Violetta (flower)
  • Pink Hexagonal Glitter from ebay (in the center of each flower)



I really love this manicure, looks so fun and spring like.  Looking forward to the next week challenge! 


Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

3 comments:

MissAdelinne said...

These flowers are so beautiful!
www.missadelinne.com

Missadelinne's Fanpage

Minty said...

This is gorgeous! I love it.

Fashion On The Way said...

I’ve never thought of wearing yello nail polish but look great! Very fresh.

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!