Challenge Accepted: Inspire by the Sunrise

5 comments
Hello! Here's another challenge accepted!

Inspire by...



The challenge was about doing nails and/or makeup inspired by this picture.  I didn't had a chance to do the makeup, but I did the nails. 






What I used:

I started with 1 coat of Wet n' Wild French White to make the colors pop more easier.  Then I started to sponge every color with a makeup sponge: 

Im waiting for the next week challenge to be post in Makeup Puerto Rico Facebook Group. The girls got all excited about the idea! 
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

5 comments:

DIY...Beauty Tips said...

loved it!!!

Ash-Lilly said...

Very nice. Beautiful inspiration too.

♥beauxs mom said...

Great job, looks beautiful.

Jossie said...

Super nitido!

Brittany Sommer said...

Love this! Super pretty :)

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!