Question

4 comments
Hey everyone! I would like to ask you something: Would you like to see a post about: Skin care, hair care, nails care and body care routines I normally do? This would include reviews, pictures and more. I been thinking about doing it for months but I'm not sure, so I would like to know your opinions and suggestions about it. Please let me know in here what you think.  Also, don't forget to vote in the polls I made.  ----->>>

Thanks a lot!

And just for fun...
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

4 comments:

Ice Queen said...

Well... This is a beauty blog, isn't it? I say, go for it. I enjoy reading reviews and personal experiences on beauty products. :D

DIY...Beauty Tips said...

yes!! i would love the nail care one since i just removed my acrylic nails!!

beachgal said...

I prefer to see your blog stick to at least 95% about nail care/polish/nail design.

WitchHazel said...

I think it would be great for you to expand your blog to different kinds of posts ;)

Contact us

Name

Email *

Message *

Instagram

Instagram

Follow Us

Subscribe

Stats


 

Followers

Social Media

Follow
Follow

Like Us!