Here's what CG posted on their blog:
For many of you who have been following China Glaze on Twitter, and are fans of us on Facebook, you may or may not have heard that China Glaze is releasing a limited edition collection of 12 holographic polishes called “Tronica”. The technology driven, fashion forward and edgy colors will be sure to become a cult classic. The 12 colors in the collection include:
- Techno Teal – Turquoise Holographic
- Virtual Violet – Violet Holographic
- Electra Magnenta – Magenta Holographic
- Gamer Glam – Purple Holographic
- High Def - Blue Holographic
- Hologram - Silver Holographic
- Hyper Haute – Rasberry Holographic
- 3D Fantasy – Peachy Pink Holographic
- Digital Dawn – Dusty Rose Holographic
- Cyberspace – Taupe Holographic
- Mega Bite – Gold Holographic
- Laser Lime – Lime Green Holographic
China Glaze Tronica will be available at BSG starting January/February 2011 and at Sally’s Beauty Supply starting March/April 2011. Which colors are your favorites? Which ones will you be picking up?
Im so exited to see this collection since I didn't know about OMG one and now I regret a lot. So keep an eye at your Sally Supply.